Saturday, March 19, 2005

Asia trip 2002: early Tuesday morning in Shanghai

[Continued from: Asia trip 2002: Monday evening in Shanghai with H]

I cuddle H most of the night. An hour or so before we have to get up I’ve got my arms wrapped round him and I feel down to his groin. He’s got an erection! Just feeling his lovely pert body gives me an erection too, so nature takes its course and slowly, we have sex again.

Afterwards we both take showers. As we’re getting dressed he tells me “I think this was my best yet”, explaining that until now he’s only had sex with about 3 other guys. We kiss each other for the last time before going down to the lobby together. He doesn’t stay for breakfast so we wave each other goodbye.

After breakfast I go back to my room and I have time to connect to the Internet to review the replies to my gayhk.com advert. There are 8 replies, but only 3 of them are any good for what I’m after, which is company this evening. From the photos they've sent me all 3 look like lovely guys, but one reply from a guy called L stands out as being particularly promising. It's also very practical because he's included a mobile phone number. So I reply to L telling him that I’ve love to meet him and that I’ll phone him early in evening when I arrive in Hong Kong.

[To be continued: Asia trip 2002: Tuesday evening in Hong Kong]

No comments: