Monday, December 19, 2005

Another visit to my local cock sucker

It's just after lunch a week and a half ago and I'm hard at work. Suddenly a txt msg arrives

Hi m8. U interested in unloading after work?

I grin and look around. My colleagues know that I've received a txt msg of course but is anyone watching my reaction? At face value it's a relatively innocent txt msg, but given who it's from I know exactly what it means. It's from the cock sucker I met the previous week. What a nice idea :-)

GB: Could do :-) But I have a 5.30pm meeting, could I visit for 4.45. I fancy the idea of stripping naked, lying on the carpet, ...

Well, I'm not going to reveal all the details! He obviously likes the way I'm thinking because I get a reply almost immediately

Sure. Will text at 4.30 2 say if they have al left.

GB: Gr8

The problem with this situation is that for the next couple of hours I find it hard to focus on what I'm doing. I've got to prepare for the 5.30pm meeting but my mind is concentrating on what I'll be doing at 5.00pm instead! Around 4.15pm I get an update

Last person hanging about! Hopefully she wil leave at 4.30! Wil text later

I'm in the middle of a discussion with a colleague so I don't have the time to reply. 20 minutes later I get another txt msg

Ok. Tel the reception desk u r visiting me and cum straight up

Luckily my discussion is finishing up, so I tell my colleague I'm just popping out to grab a coffee. Once I'm out of the office I send a reply

GB: On my way

Everything goes according to plan and I make it back in time for my 5.30pm meeting with 10 minutes to spare and a big smile on my face. I wonder if this will become a regular occurence?

4 comments:

Reluctant Nomad said...

It sounds like an ideal situation should it become a regular occurrence. Maybe boyfriend no 4 in the making? :-)

Gay banker said...

Actually this guy will never be in the boyfriend category. All the guys I refer to as boyfriends I would be quite happy trying to live with if I ever split up from boyfriend number 1. However I definitely wouldn't want to live with this guy.

savante said...

So this is just a Temporary Fling number 1? :)

Paul

Gay banker said...

LOL Paul (aka savante) :-)

But I think Temporary Fling number 1 was many many years ago, I've got no idea what would be the right number for this guy!

GB xxx