Friday, August 12, 2005

Internet cruising and the wank-factor

All regular users know that gaydar is just like Harold Macmillan’s number 19 London bus, nothing for ages and then three arrive at once. Which is a perfect description of what happened to me last weekend.

Last Saturday I’m logged into the gaydar chat rooms while doing some work. No one seems interested in me, but then suddenly three guys contact me in quick succession! Curiously, all of them are interested in watching me wank off in front of them. Am I the only exhibitionist in town today? Ahh well, it’s dirty work but someone has to do it.

In my experience there are two categories of guys who actively seek to be voyeurs. On the one hand there are the young guys who probably haven’t yet accepted that they're gay (e.g. A visit to a young voyeur in his home, and A visit to a young voyeur in a cheap London hotel). And on the other hand there are older guys who one might call “dirty old men” who know exactly what they’re doing and why they’re doing it (e.g. My chance to be a rent boy). I prefer showing off for the younger category of voyeur because the older guys can sometimes be a bit creepy.

Of the three guys who contact me, one of them is too far away for me to visit them, so I end up chatting to the other two. I chat to them for a few minutes and work out that one of them fits into the young voyeur category, while the other is in the “dirty old men” category. The older guy seems quite keen for me to visit today, because his lodgers are away so the coast is clear, however I’m keener to visit the younger guy. But the younger guy is hard to pin down. Both of them give me their postcodes so I can look them up on multimap.com and work out where the are, and both of them turn out to be less than two miles away which is fine.

One of the problems with internet cruising is what I call the wank-factor. Basically whatever the intentions of the guy at the start of the conversation, sometimes the thought of a meeting becomes too exciting and they end up wanking to orgasm! I’m sure that some of the guys that end up doing this don’t mean to do so at the start of the conversation, some of them probably don’t even have their pants down at the start of the conversation, but of course one of the pleasures of life is that sex shouldn’t be predictable. At any rate whatever the motives the outcome is the same, once they’ve cum they there’s a sudden change of heart.

Back to last Saturday and the younger guy has a sudden change of heart:

Sorry, can’t meet today, maybe another time, bibi

Since he gave me his post-code he probably wanted to meet up with me originally, so the most likely explanation for this behaviour is the wank-factor. Ahh well, too bad. Even though the conversation with the younger guy took about 15 mins I had managed to keep the older guy warm. So suddenly I tell the older guy

OK it turns out that I can visit you today, would it be OK if I arrive in 45 mins?

For whatever reason the guy needs an hour before I arrive which is fine, so it’s all arranged. I tell boyfriend number 1 that I’m going to the gym.

Everything goes according to plan. I arrive and strip down to my gym shorts. The guy gently rubs my nipples and soon he gropes me up my the leg of the shorts. I wonder why I enjoy this, but I definitely do! Next the guy takes my shorts down and I’m naked. Within ten minutes it’s all over, very satisfactory.

While the guy fetches me a towel to clean up, I look around the room at the photographs he’s got on his wall. I recognise the style and background of one of the photos. When he comes back with the towel I say

“You won’t believe this but we went to the same university!”

What a small world! In my enthusiasm with the coincidence I forget that my internet age is different to my real age and tell him that he must have left just one year before I arrived. If he notices he doesn’t say. We have a nice conversation about our university and our subsequent careers. By the time I say goodbye to him I find it hard to remember that only ten minutes previously I had cum in his face.

No comments: