Thursday, January 10, 2008

A minor failure

When I saw boyfriend number 2 in October last year, he discovered that I'm a blogger. At the time I was very worried about what he'd think, but since then I've decided that the revelation was a good thing. Blogging is one of my favourite hobbies, so it's good to be able to discuss it with a boyfriend.

"Did you vote in my poll about what you wear in bed at night?" I ask boyfriend number 2 as we're having lunch together after his arrival in Santiago.

"Oh GB," he replies looking slightly embarassed, "I've realised that I can't read your blog ..."

I look at him quizically.

"Well," he continues, "it's like reading your private diary!"

Which unfortunately means that one of my crafty little plans hasn't worked :-(. Readers may recall from my Christmas day post that boyfriend number 2 usually sleeps with his undershorts on. I had been hoping that the evidence that so many other gay male couples both sleep naked together would prompt him to start sleeping naked with me too!

1 comment:

Humming Bird in Hyde said...

Awww GB, you might have to resort to another plan then x