Friday, December 09, 2011

Looking good on camera for a TV pilot? Volunteers please!

This morning I received the following email from Anna Shaw of Rockabox media:

Hi there,

I've just stumbled across your blog - loving it! I'm a TV producer developing a dating show for bisexual 16 - 25 year olds. Lots of my friends are bi and I've never seen anything like this on TV before. I wanted to drop you a line as I'm currently looking for people to take part and wondered if you might know anyone who would be good on camera?

All the best


When she said that she'd "never seen anything like this on TV before", I assume she meant the kind of posts that I used to write relating to my gay life, which I don't have time to write at the moment. In which case, I think there has been something similar on TV before, in particular Queer as folk :-). So I asked her about Queer as folk to which she replied:

Yeah, similar lines definitely but we want to do it for real.

Anyway, if any readers want to take part, or know someone who'd like to take part, then please contact anna.shaw@rockaboxmedia.com as soon as possible!

2 comments:

One London Life said...

Irrespective of how good I'd look on camera I seriously doubt anyone would buy 18-25!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jamaica to repeal homosexual law

to donate to this political party, that will help repeal the homosexual law in JAMAICA if elected

GO TO THEIR WEBSITE @ http://www.pnpjamaica.com/contrib.php

http://pnp2011.org/