Sunday, December 16, 2007

Only one voting day left!

It's now a week and a half after the voting started in the 2007 GLBT Verve Weblog Awards and I don't seem to be winning in my category :-(. But with only a day to go, looking underneath at the website which handles the voting it seems that I'm only about 5 votes behind the leader! Of course I don't care whether I win or not, but just in case I'm lying, if you haven't already voted why not visit that web site now and cast a vote for me :-).Verve Weblog Awards

4 comments:

Monty said...

I've already voted a couple of times, but will do so again today!!! good luck!!! :-)

Peter said...

Ben, you're cheating!

GB, you deserve to be #1, I enjoy your blog very much.

BTW you've 41.6% of the votes at this moment.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

You're 41.8% now and winning too ;o)

Masturbedroom said...

Congratulations GB, you're first! Of course, I only voted for you once ;---). Hope you consider winning the award as a little something meaningful from your readers this Christmas. xxx