Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sauna fun last Monday evening

I usually go to the gym in the morning. Following a gym class timetable change however, one of my favourite instructors has moved to Monday evening, so I thought I’d try doing his class at that time instead.

After the class, although I need to get back to boyfriend number 1 for supper, I can’t help popping into the sauna to see if there’s any action. Of course, I’m not usually in the sauna in the evening so I don’t recognise anyone. This makes it harder to find a bit of fun, because when you’ve seen someone before you’ll usually have a good idea of whether they participate in sauna fun or not.

Before long, there are just four of us in the sauna. I have a strong suspicion that all of the guys are interested in participating, but one of the other guys seems much more shy than the rest of us. Suddenly he leaves, and within 5 seconds of the door closing behind him, the three of us remaining are gently playing with ourselves.

There are two of us on one side, with the other guy sitting opposite. Soon the guy sitting opposite comes over to sit between the two of us on my side. I fondle his scrotum, and soon he cums, which prompts me to cum too.

But even before we’ve finished cumming the door is opening. It’s the guy who left only a few minutes previously. The fact that he’s coming back is a strong sign that he’s interested in sauna fun (How gay men cruise gym saunas and steam rooms) but of course on this occasion he’s too late. One by one the rest of us leave. If only the poor guy had been a little less shy and more eager then he could have joined in too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alas, that could have been me!

well, actually, more like, it sounds like a familiar scenario for me, cant get over the shyness thing.

harry_d.

Anonymous said...

Cool story.