Friday, June 24, 2005

Asia holiday 2005: Luang Prabang, Laos

Walking along the main street in Luang Prabang today, I told boyfriend number 2 that I was thinking about things back home.

"You mean you're thinking about boyfriend number 1", he says, smiling. "It's sweet that you're missing him".

When I though about it, I realised that I'm not really missing him. But I am worrying a lot about him. And how would he feel if he knew that I wasn't traveling alone?

The fact is that I'm getting on very well with boyfriend number 2. Sleeping with him is fantastic. When I cuddle up to him, his skin smells lovely to me. And when we're sitting together in the back of a car, taxi, or on an airplane, he wants to discretely hold my hand which I really enjoy. It always gets me slightly aroused! Boyfriend number 1 would never do anything like that.

No comments: