Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Asia holiday 2005: Singapore

It's Wednesday lunchtime in Singapore and I'm in boyfriend number 2's appartment. Boyfriend number 2 himself is at work. We're getting on well with each other. We had a lovely time last night cuddling. Athough I took a melatonin pill to try and beat the jet lag, I still found it very difficult to sleep until around 5am which is approximately bed-time back in London.

I haven't phoned boyfriend number 1, but I've had a couple of e-mails from him. I've replied briefly to them both, so he knows I'm all right. I was explaining the situation to boyfriend number 2 today over breakfast. He suggested that when I'm back in London we should go and see a relationship counsellor together. Maybe he's right.

Tomorrow morning we head to Laos.

No comments: