Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A visit to a young voyeur in a cheap London hotel

For some reason I expect voyeurs to be “dirty old men”. But there was a time about 4 years ago when I visited a voyeur who was only aged about 25.

We met on gaydar. I said I was happy to visit him if he had somewhere in central London we could meet, which originally he didn’t. But then he contacted me to say that he would hire a room in a cheap hotel, if I’d let him video me playing with myself. So we agree a date, and I tell him I’ll visit him after work.

The day arrives. Mid afternoon I send him a txt msg to ask if everything is going ahead as planed. I get a reply

got the room now, when will u arrive at tube?

So I txt him back to say I should be able to get there around 6pm. Everything goes according to plan, and he’s waiting for me at the ticket office in the tube station.

Face to face I think he looks quite cute. He’s a bit shorter than me and very slim. I find myself wondering why an attractive guy like this doesn’t have a more normal sex life.

“It’s not far”, he says, leading me out of the ticket office.

“Have you met many guys like this?” I ask on the way to the hotel.

“Errr, no actually, which is why I’ve been looking forward to meeting you”.

Luckily we arrive at the hotel quite quickly because he’s clearly nervous. Making polite conversation is a bit difficult.

The room is quite small. There’s a double bed, a tiny bathroom, a chair next to a small chest of drawers, a rail with some hangers instead of a wardrobe, and not much room in between. To help break the ice I start to undress.

“Hang on, I haven’t got my videocam ready yet.”

Soon he’s ready so I resume taking my shirt off. “Please avoid getting my face in the video”.

“Sure, although I’m going to be the only one who ever watches this”, he reassures me.

In my experience there are two main types of voyeur. There are those who keep all their clothes on, and spend all their time drooling over the display they’re watching, and then there are those who join in the fun to some extent. I’m hoping that this guy is going to want to take some of his clothes off and join in because I quite fancy seeing him naked.

“Are you going to join in at all?” I ask hopefully.

“Probably not”, he says nervously, “let’s see what happens”.

“No problem”, I say, trying hard to hide my disappointment! By now I’m completely nude, so I start playing with myself.

“Don’t rush”, he says, “I want to enjoy this and make a good video at the same time.”

After a few minutes I’ve got another question for him, “Do you want to play with me at all?”

He thinks about it and eventually says “OK, let me see if I can set up the videocam to capture us both”. “Stand there”, he says, pointing to a particular spot by the bed.

He sets it up and walks behind me. Standing directly behind me, he wraps his right arm round my chest, while his left hand comes round to play with me. I find this quite exciting and within a minute I’ve made a bit of a mess on the floor.

“I hope I’ve got all that on video”, he says. I mop up a bit while he rushes over to check.

Afterwards I sit naked on the double bed with my back against the wall while he keeps his distance, sitting fully clothed on the chair by the small chest of drawers. We chat for a while.

“People like you who put on shows like that are providing a useful public service”, he says.

“How so?” I ask.

“Well without guys like you for people like me to watch, who knows what we’d end up doing to satisfy our perverted needs”. I see what he means, although I find it hard to imagine this cute guy doing anything really sordid to get his satisfaction.

As I sit there chatting to him, I start to find the situation erotic again. 4 years ago I had never actually done anything as blatantly exhibitionist as this and it’s a complete turn on. Slowly I start getting another erection, so almost absent-mindedly I start fondling it. “Hang on”, he says, “Let me start the video”.

It takes me a bit longer second time round. He doesn’t want to touch me this time, so I just sit there on the double bed with my back to the wall and put on a show for him. “Hmmmm, good one,” he murmurs slowly, putting down the video when I’ve finished.

“I’m flattered that you hired this bedroom for the night just to make a video of me”, I say afterwards while I’m cleaning up again.

“Well don’t be too flattered,” he says grinning, “I don't want to spoil your illusions but the room only cost me £25!”

I didn’t realise that rooms that cheap were available in central London. Gradually I get dressed. I still fancy seeing him naked so as I’m leaving I say “If you want to do this again, just ask me. And perhaps we’ll see a bit more of you next time?”

“OK, let’s see what happens”. That sounds like a No to me.

After this meeting I e-mail him a couple of times, and I get a couple of replies back, but his short replies and the length of time it takes him to get back to me suggest he’s not really interested in keeping in touch. Wherever he is now, I hope he’s happy.

No comments: