Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The guy with the twitching cock in the gym sauna

I enter the sauna as usual after my gym class last Friday and there’s W lying naked on his back, chatting to a guy I don’t recognise who’s also naked. Last time I saw W in the sauna he was wearing shorts (A conundrum in the gym sauna). I wonder whether he might be interested in a bit of fun again given that he's now naked.

I sit down and look over at the guy I don’t recognise. Hmmm that’s interesting, I think, occasionally his slightly erect cock is twitching so maybe he’s after a bit of fun? Soon the guy with the twitching cock leaves and I get chatting to W.

“I’m probably going to be immigrating to Canada at the end of the year with my boyfriend”, he tells me.

I find out that he’s been with his boyfriend around 9 months. That’s interesting, because that’s approximately the length of time since W was an active participant in sauna fun.

I go for a shower to cool down. Coming out of the shower, I spot J entering the sauna so I follow him in. I've got a soft spot for J and I haven't seen him for over a couple of weeks (Fun before work on a Monday morning (again!)). Once inside there are two other guys besides me and J, one of whom is the guy with the twitching cock, so it doesn’t look like fun with J will be possible this morning.

But J’s got something to tell me, “I’ve got an exam today”.

J’s studying to be an accountant and he confirms that it’s an accountancy exam. I look over at the guy with the twitching cock. He looks at me and I notice his cock twitches again.

J leaves so I follow him out, “Do you have any shorts with you today?” I ask. I’m wondering if we could visit the obscure lockable room outside the men’s changing room where we've had fun before (J gets my mobile phone number).

“No I don’t, sorry”. What a pity. I’m sure a bit of fun before his exam would have been a good idea to help him relax, but never mind. I wish him good luck, have a quick shower to cool down again, and go back into the sauna.

There are still two guys in the sauna, but instead of the guy with the twitching cock, there’s the exhibitionist from the previous Friday who’s sitting there naked (A nice show in the sauna before work). We catch each other’s eye. But with the other guy there too, nothing seems likely to happen. After a few minutes the guy with the twitching cock enters again. Soon after that, both the other guys leave. So now there’s just me and the guy with the twitching cock.

I look over at him and his cock twitches again. And again. I start to get excited. He notices and starts getting more excited too. We look at each other and smile. So as I had thought, the guy is after a bit of fun. After a couple of minutes of watching each other I move to sit next to him, but after less than a minute another guy enters so we have to try and hide our erections. I take the opportunity to leave for yet another cool down shower.

Back in the sauna, the guy with the twitching cock and the guy who had interrupted us are both still there. I go and sit opposite them both. Carefully, I look at guy who interrupted us and he looks back at me. He’s slightly obese, but at least he is naked and he does show some signs of being interested in sauna fun. The guy with the twitching cock is sitting with his legs on the bench, and from where I’m sitting I can see that he’s playing with himself quite openly, but because of where his legs are this won’t be visible to the slightly obese guy.

Slowly I work on the slightly obese guy, looking at him, looking at his hands covering his cock, and touching myself. And eventually I can see that he’s getting an erection. The guy with the twitching cock notices too, and for a short while we all just sit there playing with ourselves. But then another guy enters so again we’re interrupted. Damm, it’s not normally this busy. Looking disgruntled, the guy with the twitching cock leaves, followed by the slightly obese guy. After about a minute I follow him for another cool down shower.

While I’m showering, I notice the guy who had just interrupted us coming into the shower area too. That means that there’s now probably no one in the sauna. So I decide go return for just one last visit in the sauna, in case a bit of fun turns out to be possible with the guy with the twitching cock.

When I enter the guy with the twitching cock has already returned, and indeed we’re alone. He starts fondling himself, but before we can start anything else he says “Wow, great gym this isn’t it, I only joined last Friday”. It’s clear that he’s referring to the fun that's possible here in the sauna.

It’s a bit unusual in a cruising situation to talk like this before the activities, because it makes the atmosphere social rather than sexual. So I agree with him, make a vague comment about the nice guys that frequent the sauna, and start stroking his leg. He looks me in the eye but he doesn’t say anything so he’s clearly got the message. Within a couple of minutes it’s all over, with an impressive spurt on his part that must have landed more than two yards away.

Afterwards I tell him a bit about the regulars, especially the guys that initially one wouldn’t think participate in sauna fun.

“It’s a pity there’s nowhere private to go”, he says. So I tell him about the obscure lockable room.

“It’s amazing here”, he says. “In the last week, there have been some days when I’ve been morning, lunchtime and evening”.

As he leaves he pays me a compliment, saying “You’ve got a good body”.

“That’s because I use the gym as well as the sauna facilities! By the way, what’s your name?”

“C”, he says as he leaves for the shower, so I reciprocate and tell him my name.

C has only been at the gym one week and already he seems to know everything about the sauna scene. I thought I was one of the cruisiest guys there, but even if I ever did have that dubious distinction, it’s clear to me that the honour now belongs to C.

No comments: