Saturday, May 28, 2005

A blow job from an American guy visiting London

About five weeks ago, I’m logged in to gaydar when I get contacted by a American guy in New Mexico. Usually, being contacted by guys who are a long way from London is a bit of a nuisance, because I use services like gaydar to find people to meet face-to-face.

Of course, for guys that don’t want face-to-face meetings it doesn’t matter where the other guy is located. Some guys do cyber-sex, meaning one-fingered typing on the internet chat lines while wanking with the other hand. There’s also phone-sex, and a lot of voyeur/exhibitionist activity using webcams. But I never enjoy any of that, I want old-fashioned real-world face-to-face man-on-man contact.

It turns out that although the American guy is in New Mexico, he visits London regularly. “I love hooking up with you British guys”, he says.

“What will we do if I meet you?” I ask.

“I like to line up a few guys before each visit", he says, "then I'll come and give you all blow jobs”.

“That's fine with me. So you use gaydar from New Mexico to chat us all up prior to your visit, then you make a trip and ‘harvest’ us all on the same time”.

“Exactly!” he replies.

So we leave it that he’ll contact me on his next London visit, which should be in June, if not before.

And sure enough, last weekend I get a gaydar online message from the guy:

Hi, I’m in London now until May 29, when can we hook up

After a couple of messages have been exchanged, I’ve got the address of his hotel and also his UK mobile phone number. We provisionally agree to meet last Monday afternoon.

Early Monday afternoon I send him a txt msg to check that he can still meet me. I get a brief reply

Can u come at 6pm

6pm is perfect, I’ll leave the bank slightly earlier than normal and visit him at his hotel before going home to boyfriend number 1.

Everything goes like clockwork. At 5:50pm I send him a txt msg to say I’ve arrived early, “should I wait until 6pm?” I ask.

I get a reply quickly “now is good”.

Face to face the guy is slightly chubbier than his gaydar pictures, but he’s a great looking guy none the less. Internet age 29 (What's your internet age), real age probably early 30’s.

He gives me a great service. Half way through he passes me a digital camera, "Can you take photos of me sucking your cock?" Sure, but these probably won't be holiday photos to show the folks back home!

I reckon he must be quite a rich guy, because afterwards he gives me the impression that he comes to London for a holiday several times a year. How can he afford the time and the expense if he has to work for a living? Anyway, the more American visitors we can get in London like this guy, the better.

No comments: