Thursday, May 26, 2005

A visit to a young voyeur in his home

Last Tuesday I wrote about a visit I made to a young voyeur about 4 years ago (A visit to a young voyeur in a cheap London hotel). The thing that made me remember this was the visit I made to a guy last Sunday.

I had met this guy on gaydar about two or three weeks ago. He was very keen to have me go round so he could watch me play with myself, and I had almost visited him on two occasions, but he needed his flatmates to be out and this had proved tricky.

Last Sunday though we were both on gaydar and I get a message from him

Hi, can you come round this afternoon, I think my flatmates are all going out soon?

Boyfriend number 1 is visiting his parents so I tell the guy I can visit him. He tells me that he's been fantasizing about watching me wank off since our initial gaydar meeting a few weeks ago. We agree that I'll arrive at 2pm.

However before I can leave, boyfriend number 1 returns after an unexpectedly short visit to his parents. I quickly send a message to the guy saying that I probably can't make it after all, before logging off gaydar so that boyfriend number 1 doesn't see me on the chat system. Shortly afterwards the guy sends me a txt msg

Pity, flat now empty

I decide to take a risk. I tell boyfriend number 1 that I've got to go out to buy some lunch. I'll have to be as quick as possible.

Once outside I send the guy a txt msg and tell him I can make it after all. After I get his reply I phone him to get the exact address. It turns out that the true address is just round the corner from where he previously said he lived, so he's obviously a bit nervous about me visiting him. The fact that he was a bit devious about this surprises me because he had a picture which clearly shows his face on his gaydar profile.

I go to my usual minicab firm for transport. Damm, they won't have a car for twenty minutes and I need to be quick. So I start walking up the main road and luckily within 5 minutes I'm in a London black taxi. On arrival, I find the apartment block and phone the guy. Fifteen minutes has passed since I went shopping for lunch.

Face to face the guy looks much like the picture in his gaydar profile, except a bit more friendly. He's slightly overweight, a bit spotty, and very pleased to see me.

Initially we make hard work of polite conversation. But once inside his flatshare he relaxes a bit. "Have you met many guys from gaydar like this?" I ask.

"One or two", he says, slightly nervously. I have my doubts, I may be the first!

He leads me up to his bedroom and I start stripping off. Soon I'm almost naked so I walk over to him and he gropes me through my undershorts.

"Hmmm nice", he says, "I want to see you get really into this you know".

"Sure", I say eagerly. Soon I take off my undershorts and lie down on his bed. For a while he plays with me, but he wants me to finish myself off. Towards the finale he puts his hand up to my mouth, "err, maybe not quite so loud".

"Well horny", he says afterwards, looking satisfied.

About 30 minutes have passed since I went shopping for lunch so I have to leave. Once outside his flat I'm lucky and manage to get a taxi quite quickly. I get the cab driver to drop me off outside one of the local supermarkets. I buy a sandwich and a drink, and rush back home to boyfriend number 1. 50 minutes have elapsed.

Back home, boyfriend number 1 has been busy and he doesn't seem to notice that I've been gone almost an hour to buy a sandwich!

Why are there these young guys who just want to watch other guys play with themselves? My best guess is that they're gradually coming to terms with being gay, and this is the least gay thing they've found which they can enjoy without feeling too guilty. But what do I know?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... i don't know why. i am a bit like that as well. don't think it is anything to do with coming to terms with being gay, since i have known i was gay since i was 12.
sometimes in a gay sauna, people come up to me and want to go into a room/cubicle, but i would rather just have a look at their tackle, or maybe just a quick feel.
maybe it is a psychological thing, about not wanting to get too involved?
harry_d.

GB said...

But how out are you harry_d? Do all your friends, family, colleagues know that you're gay? If not, then I'd say that you're still in the process of coming out.

Still, what you say is interesting, and one good explanation of the mind set of these young voyeurs. Unlike you, at the time I met them I doubt that either of the young voyeurs I visited had been to a gay sauna.

GB xxx

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for your boyfriend. Wonder if he'd be fine with you wankin off for other guys, the fact you have a gaydar prof whilst having a bf shows the true value of ur rel. Sad.