Friday, June 27, 2014

GB featured in Evening Standard Magazine :-)

A few years ago, I did a phone interview for a journalist who worked for London's Time Out Magazine. The result was that I was one of the bloggers who was featured in an article called "The Sex Diaries".

History has now repeated itself, but this time it's the turn of London's Evening Standard Magazine! Today's issue contains an article called "Sex on file" and one of the bloggers who gets a mention is me :-). They've taken an extract from quite an old article (Black tie), and although it might have been better if they'd used something a bit more recent, it's nice to get a mention :-).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the article and loved it xPaul

kpykpy said...

I read the article too. Woo hoo! Hope it brings you more readers :)

Sandeep said...

That's great news GB ;-) Hope you get lots more readers xx Sandeep

BiBanker said...

congrats!