Saturday, February 05, 2005

Singapore trip Feb 2005. Friday at the conference

Would P make me a happy bunny by staying in Singapore for the weekend? At the conference it’s the afternoon coffee break so I phone him. "I’m just phoning to find out how you are today", I say. "Oh I’m fine," he says and pauses. "I’m in Thailand now". I feel more than a bit upset. Unless I can find another surrogate boyfriend on Saturday night, I’m going to have to spend Sunday alone. "Have a lovely time" I say, "and if you get back in time on Monday perhaps we could meet up before I fly back". I’m not sure exactly when my flight is though. Later I check my flight and txt msg him to tell him my flight doesn’t leave until 11:20pm. Hopefully there will be time to meet him, although I’m not at all sure what his motives are. Come to think of it, I’m not sure what my motives are now either?

No comments: