Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentines day morning, 2005

I wasn't going to go into the gym sauna this morning but as usual my willpower to stay out evades me. The only guy inside when I enter is S. I'm sure he must be gay. The only trouble with S is that we've been introduced by a mutual friend. S works for a guy who used to be a colleague of mine in the late 1990's. We all use the same gym. So getting involved with any action with S is 'difficult'.

Shortly after I enter J comes in and joins us. Me and J smile at each other, but no one talks. S slowly sits up, and we catch each other's eye. No doubt in my mind now, S must be gay, and is thinking the same as me - it would be difficult to be involved in any action together. S leaves.

Now there's just me and J left. We smile at each other again and he comes over to sit next to me. Before we start, I ask him about S. "Oh yeah", he says, "he's so camp isn't he. He can't deny it". I feel slightly jealous, I thought I was the only guy in the gym sauna scene who gets to play with J.

No comments: