Thursday, November 02, 2006

Calling fellow bloggers: do you write a sex blog?

I received an e-mail from a guy called Conal at Ricochet TV yesterday. They'd like to hear from any bloggers who write adult-oriented blogs. In particular, they're looking for bloggers who are prepared to be interviewed on camera. In spite of recent events, I do try and guard my privacy, so I'm not going to volunteer to be interviewed! But I offered to run an advert for them, which you can see below. It's a bold idea, and I for one would be very interested to watch any TV programme that eventually gets made. Does anyone have any other thoughts on this subect?

Do you keep a sex blog?

Ricochet TV are making a documentary that explores the world of online sex diaries.

We want to hear from the bloggers themselves. What they do and why, and what it is that motivates them to write about their exploits online.

Although ultimately we are looking for people who are prepared to talk about what they do on camera, we’d still love to hear from anyone who keeps a journal.

Whether it’s to help us build up a picture or even to provide an anonymous quote or story, we’d love to hear from you.

We promise to treat all correspondence with the utmost discretion.

Please email me (Conal) at sexblogs@ricochet.co.uk and do feel free to pass this information on.

No comments: