Sunday, February 19, 2006

Another meeting with my local cock sucker

The day after I met the Singaporean guy, I'm at work when I get a txt msg from my local cock sucker. Although this guy works very near me, I hadn't met him since just before New Year.

CS: U up 4 being blown 2day?

I don't reply immediately, "Treat them mean, keep them keen" is a good motto sometimes. But how can I resist a bit of fun in the afternoon, so after half an hour I send him a reply

GB: Ok :-)

Within a couple of minutes I get another txt from him

CS: Kewl. 4.45? When last did u blow?
GB: Abt 4.45pm yesterday! Txt me any time after 4.30pm and I'll cum over
CS: I wanna know how u came please. U horny guy

I reckon there's no harm sharing some small details with him, after all I share some of the details with everyone who reads this blog!

GB: A session with a hot asian guy in W1
CS: Kewl. Hope it was safe? What r asian nobs like as i wud luv 2 taste 1.

I decide there's no need to reply to that and get into the nitty-gritty of who did what to whom. Around 4:40pm I get the txt msg that I'd been waiting for

CS: Get yor cock over her and prepare 2 unload.

I had planned my afternoon to make sure I'd be able to pop out for half an hour or so, so I make an excuse about needing visit to the local shops before they close and head off.

GB: On my way

And about half an hour later I'm back in the office with the customary smile on my face. What with the Singaporean guy the day before, and the Turkish guy the day before that, things are getting quite busy again :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... busy and with great international coverage. Gotta love that.